Sportfishing Packages 2019 Season
- Convenient and quality lodgings with transportation to/from airport and harbor
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Cleaning, filleting, vacuum packing, freezing and boxing your catch (Up to 2 boxes for 3 & 4 day trips, up to 4 boxes for longer trips $50 per box extra for processing fees )
- Fishing with friendly, experienced, professional and licensed captains
- First class fishing equipment including all rain gear and boots (sizes sm-xxl and 5-13)
- True Alaskan hospitality
NOTE: Early & Late Seasons
- Early season: mid-May – June 10
- Late season: August 27 – Sept. 7
Number of Days / Nights
Cost Per Person
2 Days/3 Nights
3 Days/4 Nights
4 Days/5 Nights
5 Days/6 Nights
6 Days/7 Nights
Our Cruise Ship passenger rates are $400 per person for the full day for 4 minimum anglers.
$350 per person for 5 or 6 anglers on the boat and includes lunch, snacks and processing. We then ship to you directly when you return home, at your cost. Call or email for boat availability!
- (Rates are per person, based on double occupancy ; upgraded lodgings slightly higher)
- Packages do not include license, taxes ( city and box tax), airfare, alcohol or gratuities.
As a general guideline, gratuities normally range between a minimum 10% up to 20% of package price. Of course this is just a guideline and totally up to each individual client.
The city of Sitka has imposed a “box tax” of $10 for each box of fish processed by a charter or guide.
Reservations, Deposits & Cancellations
To confirm your dates, a 30% deposit is required. We recommend you make your reservations as far in advance as possible to ensure a choice of dates and accommodations. Your deposit may be refunded up to 90 days prior to the dates reserved.
- After that, refunds are available if the vacant dates can be filled by other guests.
- Final payment should reach us within 60 days of your trip.
- We accept checks, cash and Visa, MasterCard, and Discover and now PayPal.
Note: we are not responsible for Acts of Nature (weather) that can affect fishing conditions.