Sportfishing Packages 2017 Season
- Convenient and quality lodgings with transportation to/from airport and harbor
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Cleaning, filleting, vacuum packing, freezing and boxing your catch (Up to 2 boxes for 3 & 4 day trips, up to 4 boxes for longer trips $50 per box extra for processing fees )
- Fishing with friendly, experienced, professional and licensed captains
- First class fishing equipment including all rain gear and boots (sizes sm-xxl and 5-13)
- True Alaskan hospitality
NOTE: Early & Late Seasons
- Early season: mid-May – June 10
- Late season: August 27 – Sept. 7, 2015
Number of Days / Nights
Cost Per Person
3 Days/4 Nights
4 Days/5 Nights
5 Days/6 Nights
6 Days/7 Nights
Our Cruise Ship passenger rates are $400 per person for the full day for 4 minimum anglers.
$350 per person for 5 or 6 anglers on the boat and includes lunch, snacks and processing. We then ship to you directly when you return home, at your cost. Call or email for boat availability!
- (Rates are per person, based on double occupancy ; upgraded lodgings slightly higher)
- Packages do not include license, taxes ( city and box tax), airfare, alcohol or gratuities.
As a general guideline, gratuities normally range between a minimum 10% up to 20% of package price. Of course this is just a guideline and totally up to each individual client.
The city of Sitka has imposed a “box tax” of $10 for each box of fish processed by a charter or guide.
To confirm your dates, a 30% deposit is required. We recommend you make your reservations as far in advance as possible to ensure a choice of dates and accommodations. Your deposit may be refunded up to 90 days prior to the dates reserved. After that, refunds are available if the vacant dates can be filled by other guests. Final payment should reach us within 60 days of your trip.
We accept checks, cash and Visa, MasterCard, and Discover and now PayPal.
Not responsible for Acts of Nature (weather) that can affect fishing conditions.